Many small, independent, or growing businesses realize that they need a website in this fast-paced technological world and will often hire someone to build them their page. After they have the page, though, how do they put it online and keep it there?
Much as you would hire a manager to maintain your brick and mortar store, you also need a manager to maintain your online presence as well. Someone who is responsible for keeping the site online, up to date, and be able to make the changes that need to be made quickly and accurately. The service that I offer is exactly this, and even a bit more.
Services offered with Website Management
- Maintain domain, hosting, and email for your online presence
- Keep an up-to-date backup of your website and databases
- Hosting, Email and Domain Name renewal notices provided via phone call two months prior to renewal deadline
- 2 hours per month to your website to help with SEO and content updates
- 6-48 hour response time for content/SEO updates**
- Migration between hosting accounts (GoDaddy Hosting preferred)
|Website Management Costs|
|Monthly Payment Plan***||$100|
|Yearly Payment Plan||$1,000|
*Technical support provided via GoDaddy tech support for customers using GoDaddy
**There may be times when I am not able to make updates for several days at a time, if this does occur I will contact you one week prior to this time and encourage you to send me any possible updates.
*** Monthly Payment Plan requires a contract of at least six months