Seven Best SEO Copywriting Tips
SEO Copywriting, or Search Engine Optimization Copywriting, or Search Engine Copywriting, is the technique of writing the text/article on a page in such a way that it is read well by the surfer as well as by the search engines. It can also be referred as writing for search engine. The main motto of Copywriting is to rank well for the targeted keywords.
SEO Copywriting Tips for better ranking:
Search Engine Copywriting is about writing web page content that has targeted keyword phrases in certain frequencies and densities where the keywords are also important. You have to write in such a way that other people want to use it by linking back to you. This will give you authority back links.
A good SEO Friendly article should follow the below SEO Techniques.
1. Analyze the targeted keywords that are similar to your article.
2. Use these keywords in Titles: The most important place to use keywords is in the title tag. Use H1 tag for your titles.
3. Starting Sentence: The keywords you used in the title tags must be used in the opening sentence for better visibility and it reinforces relevancy. Sometimes, the starting sentences will be used as the description of your post in search results. This is a very good and successful SEO Copywriting Technique.
4. Side Headings/Subheadings: Try to use these keywords in subheads with H3 tag. This will help the reader in navigating the page easily. Also, the article will look SEO Friendly.
5. Synonyms and Related Keywords: Use the Google adwords keyword suggestion tool to track the synonyms and related words and use the words or phrases that are related to your topic in appropriate areas wherever applicable.
6. Now, check that you have placed at least a keyword per 100 characters for better ranking.
7. Proofread: Always proofread your article for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
SEO Copywriting Advantages:
Search Engine Optimization Copywriting works best to gain a high ranking for non-competitive keyword phrases.
You don’t have to pay for the clicks you receive from organic search results when compared to sponsored links.
With Search Engine Copywriting, your website will have chances of showing in top of Google results. This will boost your traffic eventually.
An SEO Friendly Article will also helps in increasing conversion rates and lead the users either purchase or subscribe to your service.
SEO Copywriting Disadvantages:
You can only target non-competitive keywords. Highly competitive keywords are not possible. Ex: Insurance, Health, Hotels etc…
It is a very time consuming process and also very costly.
Sites with insufficient text on their web pages are not suitable for SEO Copywriting.
Due to changing in Search Algorithms, even if you write SEO Friendly content, it is not always guaranteed that it will rank well.
Follow these Search Engine Optimization Google Tips to rank well in Search Engines.